Friday, May 29, 2009

What up, What Happenin'




T.I started his jail sentence the other day, for his conviction in buying illegal guns. T.I is dumb !! Why the heck would you purchase guns after you know that your a ex-con.T.I turned himself in, this probably the only smart thing he did yet.T.I is going to have complete a year and a day in jail, [[not that rough for his crime]] when everyone knows he deserves 3 AND A HALF YEARS FOR EACH GUN AND A YEAR FOR EACH BULLET. IF THE LAW WAS FAIR, T.I WOULD HAVE 1000 YEARS IN JAIL. At least T.I got off the hook, by doing a b.s community service t.v show. The show is one smart thing T.I did to help himself. T.I better think about his show in jail. T.I was said to marry his girlfriend Tiny before going in, but that isn't true. T.I is dumb, he should have told her to go away or something til he returns, because she going to need that male energy and who will turn that down ?? T.I did one last concert in Atlanta before going in... [[trying to keep his fans, and not lose him to his Atlanta foe Shawty Lo]]

No comments:

Post a Comment